Digit89 is looking for a Financial Operations Supervisor
Our dynamic team is looking for a sharp Financial Operations Supervisor willing to join our growing FinTech. Are you looking for a meaningful position where you’ll use your business knowledge, great communication and analytical skills?
Digit89 is a Belgian FinTech founded in 2021 based in Brussels and Charleroi, with the goal to provide an innovative solution to a major challenge: working capital optimization.
Digit89 revolutionizes the relationship between the client company and its suppliers (B2B). By joining Digit89, companies offer to their suppliers an access to our digital platform, where the suppliers will be able to get their invoices paid whenever they want by Digit89.
Thanks to Digit89, payments terms are no longer an issue for companies.
What’s great about the job?
As a Financial Operations Supervisor, you will manage financial operations.
Your role will be essential because as financial services provider, the financial operations are our core business: process invoices data, manage financing limits, process payments requests, collect payments, …
Your will work closely with our COO, CFO and our commercial team.
With this job, you have the opportunity to develop 360° financial skills in a dynamic & challenging start-up environment.
- Management of Financial Operations
- Supervision & Monitoring of Financial transactions
- Financing Limits Management
- Data Analytics
Beyond the financial tasks, you will take part in the reflection around platform’s improvements and the automation of our financial processes to ensure the scalability of our business.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supervision & Management of the financial operations: You will be responsible of the financial operations processed by our platform. You will manage the anticipated payments requests and be responsible for the collection of payments;
- Controlling & Monitoring of the financial transactions: You will ensure good processing of the transactions and perform controls to detect anomalies;
- Forecasting & Financial Limits management: You will forecast platform’s activity to evaluate financing needs;
- Data Analytics: You will collect financial data and run analysis to assess platform improvements;
- Reporting: You will assure a clear reporting of the activity towards the management;
- You will assist in the design process of ways to automate the work to ensure we scale with the business;
- Accounting: You will be the bridge between the financial operations and the accounting department;
- You will work directly with the Operational Team, Financial Team, Sales Team, and senior Management for coordination of the full process;
Skills and competencies
- Interested in the FinTech world & looking to work in a start-up environment;
- English proficiency;
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Fast learning ability & driven by challenge and evolution;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple finance and accounting related tasks at the same time, including some operational tasks;
- Great analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of financial and accountancy concepts;
- Degree in business management, engineering, economics, accounting;
- Ability to challenge the model and identify points of improvements;
- Experience with Excel;
If you’re interested by the job description and you think you don’t match all criteria’s, please feel free to contact us.
Email (please join your CV): email@example.com